Copyrights and Trademarks
- All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright © 2007-2010, AuctionSlanguage. All rights reserved. This database contains a large body of information that is public knowledge, but at the same time represents a substantial creative, research, and editing effort. This compiled information enjoys the same copyright protection as other reference works that contain the same editing effort.
- No person or entity is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion of the Web Site including related graphics without permission.
- AuctionSlanguage and other trademarks and/or service marks (including its logo and design) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that uniquely identify AuctionSlanguage and the goods and/or services it provides. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of AuctionSlanguage.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content of this site, in whole or in part. You may download this copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of the copyright owner. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by viewing copyrighted material from this site.
- Any copyright infringements of the website content and other copyrighted material will result in prosecution according to the international copyright law and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA).
Contributions to the Web Site
Where you are invited to submit contributions to the Web Site you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant AuctionSlanguage a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to AuctionSlanguage the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
AuctionSlanguage may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. AuctionSlanguage does not control third-party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. AuctionSlanguage does not necessarily endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. AuctionSlanguage will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
AuctionSlanguage has done extensive research and has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the contents contained herein, however the information and materials on the Web Site have come from outside sources and could include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions. As as result, accuracy of the information contained herein cannot be 100% guaranted. Therefore the information is provided 'as is' without any express or implied warranties and the editor(s), web site owner, and contributors assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. AUCTIONSLANGUAGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY 'AS IS' BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEB SITE.
FURTHMORE ... THE ACRONYMS, ABBREVIATIONS, AND INITIALISMS CONTAINED HEREIN SHOULD NOT NECESSARILY BE CONSIDERED 'STANDARD', THE 'WORD OF GOD', OR PERSONAL VIEWS OF THE EDITOR(S) OR WEB SITE OWNER. THEY HAVE BEEN COMPILED FROM MANY DIFFERENT SOURCES INCLUDING MEMBERS OF THE ONLINE AUCTION COMMUNITY (BUYERS, SELLERS, COLLECTORS, ETC.) AND MAY DIFFER FROM WHAT OTHER BUYERS, SELLERS, COLLECTORS, AND DEALERS WOULD USE. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR SELLER IS USING ANY OF THE ACRONYMS, ABBREVIATIONS, OR INITIALISMS CONTAINED HEREIN OR THAT THE MEANINGS AND DEFINITIONS GIVEN MATCH WHAT YOUR SELLER INTENDED. THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND IS DESIGNED TO BE A RESOURCE ONLY. THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE SUBSTITUTED FOR OR TAKE THE PLACE OF CONTACTING SELLERS DIRECTLY. USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RESOLVING ALL ACRONYM, ABBREVIATION, AND INITIALISM PROBLEMS WITH THE SELLER. AUCTIONSLANGUAGE DOES NECESSARILY RECOMMEND, PROMOTE, ENDORSE OR SUGGEST THE USE OF ANY ACRONYM, ABBREVIATION, OR INITIALISM CONTAINED HEREIN IN AN AUCTION LISTING NOR HAVE WE DETERMINED THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THEIR USE IN A LISTING. USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES MISUSE OF THIS WEB SITE.
Use of this Web Site constitutes acceptance of the Term of Use set forth here. If you can't or won't comply with these terms, please do not use this site.
AuctionSlanguage is an independent project and is NOT associated with or sponsored by any online auction service or entity.